Korea DMZ Tour from Seoul-Hotel Pickup /option: Suspension Bridge
Learn about Korea’s divided history at the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) on a half-day tour, led by an informative guide. In the morning or afternoon, travel from Seoul to the DMZ, where the country has been split since the Korean War, to visit fascinating sites such as Imjingak Park, the Freedom bridge, the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel and the DMZ exhibition hall. At Dora Observatory, you can even peer through binoculars to observe village life in North Korea.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel.
- You do not need to send a copy of your passport
- If a part of the tour itinerary is cancelled by unexpected military conditions or local circumstances, there will be no refund
- A moderate amount of walking through a steep and narrow tunnel involved - Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended
- Please contact the local operator for exact pickup time
- Incheon is not available for pick up
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Admission Fee
- Hotel pickup
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel Drop Off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability