K'gari (Fraser Island) Day Tour
Spend an incredible day exploring the natural beauty of K'gari (Fraser Island), seeing highlights such as Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek, Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, 75 Mile Beach, The Pinnacles, and the Maheno shipwreck. The island is a natural treasure chest with an abundance of animals and plant life. You’ll experience the island’s best on a full-day all-inclusive trip with an expert guide, with plenty of time to enjoy the pristine lakes, beaches, creeks and rainforest.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring zinc sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- Audio guides and scripts are available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Chinese via the K'gari Explorer Tours App.
- Recommended for guests to bring their own front-facing infant seats. Limited child seats are available at an additional charge on request.
- Please note we do not carry children under the age of 1 and no refund will be given.
- Please note that Queensland law requires all guests travelling on our coaches to wear seat belts at all times, failure to do so could result in a Queensland Government fine.
- This tour has separate depart locations depending on whether you are staying in Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach. Please make sure you book the correct departure location. If you are staying in Hervey Bay, select pick up from Buccaneer Drive. If you are staying in Rainbow Beach, select pick up from Rainbow Beach Road.
- The commencement of hotel pickups is approximately 2 hours prior to the departure time of the tour, you must make telephone contact with the local service provider to book the pickup and verify the exactness of your pickup time, this must be done at least 48hrs prior to the departure.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- National Park fees and fuel levies
- Return passenger ferry transfers
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Scenic flight (available through third party operator)
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability