Keauhou Manta Ray Night Snorkel in Kailua-Kona, HI
13 Guest Max & 3 minute boat ride sets our experience apart! Most boats carry up to 20 - 60 people & a 30 minute boat ride to mantas from the other harbor. Avoid the big crowds and long boat ride & come with us! Swimming & snorkeling experience are required. Be able to swim a short distance to our snorkel board & independently climb up a side boat ladder. Understand English for instructions & safety briefings. Snorkel with Kona manta rays is an experience you don't want to miss. You will never forget having these gentle giants swim so graceful before your eyes. Captain, lifeguard & lifeguard is included. Delays due happen. Which could be minutes late to an hour late in RARE occasions This is just the nature of this specific type of tour with any operator. due to Weather, Boat Traffic at dock, manta ray activity This family run business takes pride in sharing the importance of taking care or our land, ocean, animals, and each other.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Basic swimming skills are required
- Previous snorkeling experience is required
- Guests must be able to independently climb up a boat ladder
- Guest must be able to converse in English to understand verbal instructions and safety briefings
- Your safety is our priority! If you or anyone in your group would like a lifejacket please contact our reservation line.
- Please call to confirm availability before purchasing
- Not recommended for those who have recently undergone surgery or who may have mobility/physical restrictions.
- Certified In-Water Guide and Lifeguard
- Use of Snorkeling Equiptment and Wetsuit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability