Kauai ECO Adventure Helicopter Tour
Join us on a first class ECO Adventure over the Garden Isle of Kaua'i. You'll fly the incredible new American Eurocopter Eco-Star, which reduces overflight noise by approximately 50%, has individual Business Class style seats, two-way communication with your pilot, and expansive glass for outstanding sweeping views of Kaua'i's incomparable natural beauty. Your flight begins with a flight to spectacular Hanapepe Valley, then Manawaiopuna, also referred to as "Jurassic Park Falls." Then you'll travel up to the Olokele Canyon before moving on to Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific." Complete your tour with stunning views of the Na Pali coast and Bali Hai Cliffs, pristine Hanalei Bay, and weather permitting, Mt Wai'ale'ale, the wettest spot on earth. All Blue Hawaiian aircraft incorporate the latest in cutting-edge technologies, materials, systems, safety features, and avionics, and offer incomparable passenger comfort.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Heliport and helicopter are wheelchair accessible. A wheelchair lift is available at base to assist boarding.
- Children 23 months and younger are complimentary and considered a lap child.
- For each guest weighing over 240 pounds (108 kg), an adjacent empty seat is required to safely balance the aircraft. The second seat charge is half off of the regular tour price. Please arrange your additional seat after booking.
- Tour sights vary depending on weather.
- At least 4 people are required for this activity to take place.
- No scuba diving within 24 hours of departure.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Bags, large cameras, extending selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopter.
- Check-in is 1hr prior to tour time. This allows for guest weight check-in, a safety briefing, and to be escorted and seated on the aircraft to ensure an on-time departure. You will receive confirmation of tour time after booking. Late arrivals will not be accepted and non-refundable. It is the guest responsibility to allow ample travel time to our bases in case of traffic delays.
- Use of microphones with 2-way communication with pilot
- Pilot Guide who are also State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides
- All taxes and fees
- Use of Bose Aviation-grade, electronic noise-cancelling headsets
- USB in-flight video and photo packages available after flight for purchase.
- Transportation to and from heliport
- Parking fees at heliport
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability