Juneau's Premier Whale Watching! - More time on the water!
Our general tour! Meet our Guest Rep at your cruise ship dock and board our courtesy shuttle. Enjoy a scenic ride to the Auke Bay boat harbor and return (about 25 minutes each way). A complimentary stop at the Brotherhood Bridge for a view of the Mendenhall Glacier is available before or after each tour depending on that day's schedule and weather. Enjoy the difference of a personalized tour! This 4 hour and 5 minute tour includes approximately 1 hour of round trip transfer time, 2.75 hours of whale watching/sightseeing cruise, walking on the dock to the boat, and bathroom breaks.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- At time of booking, passengers must provide the following information: ship name, cell phone number, if anyone in the party has mobility restrictions or devices, total number of guests including infants
- Collapsible strollers and wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark, must be noted at time of booking
- Operates in all safe weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative time or date or full refund
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local taxes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability