Juneau Wildlife Whale Watching & Mendenhall Glacier
This wildlife viewing excursion takes you on a journey to see two of the major highlights in Southeast Alaska. You will be guided to the Mendenhall Glacier for a 45 minute self-exploration followed by our wildlife whale watching tour. Once you have had a chance to explore the glacier park on your own, we will take you to the whale watching harbor where you will come aboard one of our state-of-the-art vessels to search for majestic Humpback Whales and other water wildlife we may find along the way. Our expert captains and naturalists are so familiar with these amazing creatures that we can actually guarantee you will see whales in their natural habitat from a safe distance. Our boats are equipped with restrooms and heated cabins to make this journey extra comfortable. Our fleet of fast jet boats all have plenty of outdoor deck space so you can choose to watch the wildlife in the open air or from the comfort of the cabin. This is an Alaskan adventure you won't want to miss!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsable Wheelchairs Only
- No Motorized Scooters
- No Motorized Wheelchairs
- Bottled water
- Roundtrip Transportation from Cruise Terminal
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- 100% Guarantee to see Whales
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability