Journey Behind Niagara Falls Exclusive First Access via Boat
Embark on an exclusive morning Niagara City Cruises boat for an up-close view of Niagara Falls, followed by an expert guided walking tour featuring Rainbow Bridge, Table Rock, American Falls, and Horseshoe Falls. But the best is yet to come! Enjoy reserved access to the Journey Behind the Falls experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Canada government guidelines for the most up to date information.
- We recommend purchasing parking in advance. Daily parking passes are available for all major Niagara Parks lots. For more on parking, visit the Niagara Parks website.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Niagara City Cruises poncho
- Journey Behind the Falls ticket
- Live guide audio
- Skip-the-line First Elevator
- Expertly guided walking tour
- Niagara City Cruise ticket
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability