Join-In Tour for Cruise Customers (included ADMISSION FEE)- JEJU
It is a customized tour schedule for cruise customers visiting Jeju. Because the stay time is short, it is necessary to experience the attractions quickly and safely. It is an opportunity to experience the cool Manjanggul Cave, a World Natural Heritage site, and Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak, a UNESCO site, and to keep an eye on the lives of Jeju haenyeo.
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- If Manjanggul Cave is closed (on the first Wednesday of every month), Bijalim Forest will be offered as an alternative tour
- If Jeju Haenyeo Museum is closed (Every Monday), Bijarim Forest Road will be offered as an alternative tour
- up to 4 people use a Regular taxi, 5people or more people use a jumbo taxi or minivan
- This tour is operated only when there are 4 peoples or more people.
- If you start your tour at the cruise terminal in downtown Seogwipo, Go to the Jeongbang waterfall and Oedogae and Seongsan illchulbong AND gwangchigi Beach/ olle Market
- Private tours are available for minivan tours from small groups of 5 or more people.
- Speaks Simple English / Japanese / Chinese Driver
- Entry / Admission fee
- Regular Taxi / Jumbo Taxi / Minivan The fuel and parking fees are included in the price
- Driver`s Lunch
- Personal Expenses / Food and Drinks / Lunch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability