John Gray's Hong by Starlight with Sea Cave Kayaking and Loy Krathong Floating
Enjoy an afternoon of sea cave exploring in Phang Nga Bay, including the limestone caves and hidden cliff-lined lagoons discovered by John Gray in 1989. Expect a great nature and wildlife adventure with an experienced guide and enjoy the best Thai seafood buffet during your holiday aboard the convenient escort boat. Finish your trip after dark by floating your own self-made flower “Kratong” in a spiritual and spectacular natural light show.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Basic accident insurance
- Life jacket
- Professional and experienced English speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Kayak equipment including a dry bag
- Hotel round-trip transfer on the entire Phuket island including airport pick-up and drop-off service
- Lunch, dinner, bottled water, herbal tea & seasonal fruits
- Caveman's SOTAR sea kayaks
- Hotel pickup from remote locations in Phang Nga, or from private villas/rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability