Jewel Cave Fully-guided Tour (Located in Western Australia)
Jewel Cave is the biggest show cave in Western Australia; comprising three massive chambers. The one-hour guided tour is a magical experience; you will see a dazzling display of some of nature's finest and most meticulous work. Jewel Cave is also home to one of the longest crystal ‘straw’ stalactites found in any tourist cave in Australia.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- One hour fully-guided tour of Jewel Cave.
- Transportation to/from the cave.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability