Jet Boat Safari on the Sigatoka River
See the Heart & Soul of Fiji aboard this 4.5 hour jet boat safari along the Sigatoka River. This life changing experience transports you deep into the Fijian interior aboard the world's first and Fiji's original Jet Boat Safari. You will visit a local village who will enthral you with a welcoming ceremony then give you a chance to interact with the locals during this unique cultural experience.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in different weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Lunch and Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability