James Bond Island w/Canoeing and Lunch by Speedboat
Explore breathtaking Phang Nga Bay with the world-famous James Bond Island, one of the most beautiful destinations in Thailand. This unique, diverse speedboat tour includes sightseeing at Panak Island's cave with an inner lagoon and mangrove forest. Stop at Talu Island for a sea canoeing adventure through a spectacular cave system. Enjoy sightseeing and trekking at James Bond Island, followed by a delicious lunch at the Panyee Island restaurant with beautiful bay views. Finally, rest and swim in clear water at Naka Island before the cruise concludes at 5-star Royal Phuket Marina. Your boat tour includes a knowledgeable guide and round-trip hotel transfers in Phuket province.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The boat tour is not suitable for children under 3 years of age
- Itinerary and timings are approximate and subject to change without notice to suit tide and local weather conditions
- Speedboat cruise
- Delisious lunch & refreshment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-condition minivan in Phuket Province
- English speaking tour guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Alcoholic beverages - for sale at Royal Phuket Marina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability