James Bond Island Adventure Tour from Khao Lak including Sea Canoeing & Lunch
Bond. James Bond. Try repeating this phrase on the set of one of the most renowned James Bond movies — The Man With The Golden Gun — filmed in 1974 and starring Roger Moore. Today, James Bond Island is one of the major attractions at Phang Nga Bay National Park. The beautiful island has remained almost exactly the same as featured in the movie and you will get the chance to walk in James Bond's footsteps and take amazing photos with the famous backdrop. Explore the hidden caves and emerald lagoons by canoe, and step back into the prehistoric world at a landscape formed over many thousands of years. Visit the village of Koh Payee built on stilts hundreds of years ago. Enjoy a sumptuous lunch of typical food from Thailand. Get the chance to interact with the locals with the help of your guide and spot statues, carvings, and monkeys at Wat Suwan Khuha (Monkey Cave) before the end of your tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Child ticket: Age between 4-10 years
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- In any case, if your booking isn't matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child's age, child's height, the number of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront for the tour
- Tour guide
- First Aid Kit
- Lunch, drinking water
- Accident Insurance
- Life jacket, Safety equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability