Jame Bond, Panyee Island, Hong Island and Naka Island by Speedboat From Phuket
The world’s most famous international spy and stunning island to visit is a Khao Ping Khan, also known as James Bond Island "The Man With The Golden Gun", the island is the surrounding emerald-green water is a wonderful place to take photos as you remember of James Bond’s best moments. The trip begins with you will get picked up from your hotel to Royal Phuket Marina Pier from where you hop on a speedboat and head to the picturesque James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay. Upon your arrival, enjoy sightseeing on Panak Island, swim in a quiet secluded lagoon and go kayaking around Hong Island before finally getting your chance to gaze upon James Bond Island. Stroll through an enchanting mangrove forest, discover ancient paintings and more. Have lunch on Panyee Island. Relax on the beach on Naka Noi Island after your busy day before heading back to your hotel.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Travel insurance
- English-speaking tour guide
- Buffet lunch
- Round trip transfer
- Complimentary Coffee and tea at the port
- Refreshment on board (Soft drinks, Drinking water, fresh fruits, and snack)
- Life jacket, Sea canoe
- National Park fee (300THB per adult and 150THB per child).
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability