Introduction to Philippine History
Intramuros was the heart of the archipelago for hundreds of years, here we begin a crash course in Philippine history. A glimpse at the Philippines' colonial past and how the events of history has shaped the current Philippines. Join us on this adventure through the old city of Manila as we take routes less traveled and discover wonderful corners and side streets very few get to see.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bottled water
- All Entrance Fees
- Private transportation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability