Insights to Ghibli: Experience the Studio Ghibli Museum
Visit the Ghibli Museum, the museum showcasing the work of the Japanese animation studio, Studio Ghibli. Tickets are not available at the museum (tickets must be aquired in advance) and are often sold out, so pre-ordering the tickets with tour in advance is recommended. If we're able to obtain the tickets for you, the English-speaking tour guide will have your tickets with them and will meet you at the designated meeting point before your visit to Ghibli Museum.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- PLEASE ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS IN THE GHIBLI FORM: After your booking, you will receive a link to the Ghibli Form (within 48 hours) that asks for pertinent information required for this booking. Please ensure that this Ghibli Form is completed accurately before the 4th of the previous month of your ticket request date to avoid cancellation.
- Please provide at least 2 different dates and 2 different times (in order of preference) to increase your chances of getting the ticket.
- Please note that we will purchase the tickets based on your preferred date and time. Once the tickets are purchased, we are unable to make any changes to the date or time or offer a refund if you are unable to join us (the tickets will be under your name and cannot be transferred). Therefore, please double-check your preferred date and time before submitting the form.
- We will notify you within the first week of the official ticket release date (between the 10th to 17th of the previous month of the preference date) regarding the status of your tickets.
- The tickets are based on availability, but acquiring the tickets is not always guaranteed. If we were NOT able to secure the tickets for you, and you will receive a full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The cost includes ticket (age 4+, 1000 JPY); service fee, escorting service by Tour Assistant from Mitaka Station to Ghibli Museum, and optional tour by English-speaking Tour Guide (11,800 JPY). Adult pricing applies to all travelers age 4 and above.
- The tour guide will meet you at a designated point and briefly introduce the world of Ghibli as you sip on a refreshing drink. From there, you will take the bus from Mitaka Station to Ghibli Museum.
- This ticket with tour request booking is an independent service and is not affiliated with Ghibli Museum (this is not an official tour by Ghibli Museum).
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Attraction ticket to Studio Ghibli Museum (includes ticket age 4+ and service fee)
- Personal escorting service to the community bus by a Tour Assistant
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Community bus fare from Mitaka Station to Ghibli Museum (return bus fare not included)
- English-speaking expert guide before visiting Ghibli Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide inside Ghibli Museum
- Return bus fare
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability