Incense Village Private Tour from Hanoi to Ninh Binh Old Capital
Your trip will be served by a private Vehicle with Air-Condition and water during the tour. The beautiful and colourful landscapes in the Vietnamese countryside for you to discover and photograph northern Vietnam‘s most eye-catching craft village named Quang Phu Cau. By the tour guide's presentation, you will be deep understanding about lifestyle, agriculture & cuisine of Vietnamese. You will visit and be widen knowledge about Hoa Lư - ancient capital and the first Emperor of Vietnam in the 10th century. The most highlight is boating to enjoy the beauty of Tam Coc – nicknamed Halong Bay on land. Local people will do paddle to take you to pass through the caves. Moreover, the rice paddies along the peaceful river make your unforgettable memories about Ninh Binh. You will have the full experience and highlights at two of the most famous tourist destinations in the North with just one day trip.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Pick up and drop off service within the Old Quarter area.
- All entrance tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English spoken tour guide
- Bottles of water
- Drinks, personal expenses
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability