Hunter Valley Small Group Wine, Gin, Cheese & Chocolate Tour from Sydney
Explore the stunning Hunter Valley wine region, by indulging in some of its best flavours on this day tour from Sydney. The Hunter Valley has some of Australia's best wine, food, cheese, chocolate and spirits and we’ll try them all on this tour as we visit 3 wineries, and a distillery. Each stop includes a guided tasting by a local supplier with behind the scenes tours at select locations. In addition to all the great local producers we visit, the tour also includes a relaxed lunch with a wine, craft beer or cider to allow guests to take in the Valley’s charm.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Closed toe shoes required for production tour
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Knowledgeable, engaging and entertaining guides
- Relaxed one course lunch with wine or beer
- Local Gin & Vodka Tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick up and drop off at central Sydney locations
- Boutique wineries
- Behind the scenes wine production tour of a local winery
- Food and drinks, unless specified
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability