Hue Imperial City Private Tour with Local Experts
You will visit Hue Imperial City – the ancient capital of Vietnam as well as the accommodation of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty - the last feudatory Empire of Vietnam. Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see how enthusiastic and passionate our tour guides are as we always try our best not only to bring the happiness and to deliver great stories about culture to our customers but also to devote to sustainable tourism development.and give hand to reserve the world heritage. Visiting Thien Mu Pagoda will give you a clearer view of the spiritual culture of the Vietnamese people and sightseeing the majestic scenery of the Perfume river. It is also a special spotlight to admire the tombs of Khai Dinh King and experience the architectural & religious influence of France. Such a nice experience to know more about the old time of Southeast Asia culture.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Hue Imperial City Entrance Ticket
- Dacotours' English speaking tour guide
- Khai Dinh Tomb Entrance Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Services not mentioned above
- Far pick up from Hoi An ancient town: 10usd/person
- Tien Sa port pick-up fee: 15usd/person
- Chan May port pick-up fee: 20usd/person
- Surcharge $15/per during Lunar New Year Holiday (8th - 15th Feb,2024)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability