Hue city tour 1 day from Da Nang / Hoi An
Hue is one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Vietnam. Straddling the Perfume River, this mysterious, somber city is a historian's dream come true, with numerous 19th century ruins, royal tombs and an excellent museum. The Imperial City of Hue was the capital of Vietnam during the reign of the Nguyen dynasty, the last dynasty in Vietnam - Pick up at your Hotel - Go by Hai Van Pass - Visit Top of Hai Van Mountain - Visit Lang Co Beach, most beautiful Bay of the world - Get to Hue, visit: Citadel, King Tomb, Oldest Pagoda of Viet Nam - Coming back by Hai Van Tunnel - Stop to see My Khe Beach - Most beautiful Beach of the World
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Professional guide
- Transport good vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal Fee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability