Hot Air Balloon Ride, Vintage Land Rover Ride & Breakfast from Dubai
Balloon Adventures is the longest operating hot air balloon company in Dubai, flying since 2005. The only company permitted to fly over the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, have the opportunity to spot roaming camels and Arabian oryx in the desert down below. As the sunrise casts different hues across the untouched desert dunes, the views and the photo opportunities are spectacular! After the hot air balloon flight, go for a short desert drive in vintage 1950s Land Rover to an authentic desert setting on Royal grounds. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast of smoked salmon, caviar, eggs Benedict and more. Relax in the traditional majilis and try riding a camel as well as taking photos with a falcon on display. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience of Dubai!
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Comfortable clothing and footwear, including a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Please note: If you are staying in a residential area your central pick-up point will be from Dubai Outlet Mall (parking area next to the white Dome)
- A Falcon will be on display at the camp for photo opportunities
- Hot air balloon flight
- Gourmet Breakfast
- Short camel rides available near the camp premises
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Dubai
- Souvenir video
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability