Hoi An Eco Cooking Class(Local market, Basket boat, crab fishing& cooking class)
The Basket Boat is locally named the “Thung Chai” originate from Vietnam and are considered very valuable for the owners which is made of bamboo and are mainly used by fisherman in Central Vietnam. Most of fishermen who are working in the ocean or river really need to use it for their livelihood because of its convenience . Because of its unique and little know to many tourists . In this special tour The Hoi An Village Experience would like to bring the value guests to a peaceful, quiet and picturesque fishing village named Cam Thanh where is about 5 kms from Hoi An ancient town. Come to us you will meet lots of local warm-hearted people who will show you and teach you how to use the unuique Basket boat with their whole heart and enjoy an unforgetable meal of your lifetime.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Coconut house cooking class
- A bottle of water • Basket boat&Transportation
- Coconut village taking photos
- English speaking guides
- Rowing a basket boat and catching crab
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability