Hiking and wakeboarding, waterskiing trip in Westfjords
Alpine lake we will be hiking to is not accessible any how different then by feet. It is not possible to use a boat for watersports at that location. Using our gear and experience, we can make it happen there or nearly at any water source you can imagine.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Guests need to be able to hike 2-3 km distance in moderate difficulty hiking trail carrying 15-20 kg backpack
- Know how to swim and be comfortable in the water
- We can provide gear for a person who is not heavier than 100 kg and not taller than 195 cm
- Previous wakeboarding, snowboarding, surfing, skateboarding experience and general fitness increase a chance to stand up and ride on a first trip
- Private transportation
- Wetsuit, helmet, live vest, wakeboard, specially designed towing gear
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability