Highlights and Secrets of Copenhagen Private Walking Tour
Enjoy the magic of Copenhagen on this fantastic Private Walking Tour. Discover its culture, its history, its canals, and its modern architecture. Explore its highlights as well as its most secret spots. Walk through the wonderful Old Town to the old port of Nyhavn. Admire the imposing Marble Church. Stroll around the charming gardens of Rosenborg Castle and Amalienborg Palace. Take a walk along its canals until reaching the symbol of Copenhagen: The Little Mermaid All of this accompanied by a taste of the incredible Danish pastry. Stop to enjoy a cinnamon roll and a coffee in one of the most traditional pastry shops in the city. Enjoy Copenhagen in a unique way on this fantastic Walking Tour, totally private, just you and your local guide!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- A Danish pastry + a coffee
- Private Tour with a local guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability