Hanoi Motorbike Tours Led By Women: Hanoi By Night Foodie Motorbike Tours
Taste your way through Vietnam’s capital city on this nighttime excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, hop on a motorbike and savor complimentary dishes like Banh Cuon (steamed roll cake), Bun Cha (grilled pork with vermicelli noodles), freshly grilled seafood and some different Hanoian version of Pho and banana salads and other traditional Vietnamese dishes. Get an insider’s view of Hanoi’s food scene while exploring sites like the Long Bien Bridge, West lake, Ngu Xa village, pass by the French quarter and the local hangout “Train Street.” We hire and train women to work for our company to help and support women to have more work opportunity. Top of the line comfortable Lead scooters equiped with PASSENGER BACKRESTS for secured and you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do. All our brand new high quality helmets are sanitized EVERY DAY after use.
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We supply high quality helmets with visor, face-masks and raincoats(if needed) for all drivers and passengers
- Experience authentic local food and drinks included in the tour
- Bottled water
- Pick-up & Drop-off: ONLY hotels IN HANOI’S OLD QUARTER Or meeting point:FRONT OF HANOI OPERA HOUSE.
- A reliable, professional, and experienced MAINLY female driving staff - We hire and train women to work for our company to help and support women to have more work opportunity
- Top of the line comfortable Honda lead scooters, you feel like you are in a lounge chair, not hanging on tightly as some bikes you may do
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability