Hanoi City Half Day Private Tour: Hidden Corners & Train Street
1. A good chance to admire Hanoi Old Quarter of long history of 2000 years history. 2. Pass by French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and traditional pagodas and temples that date back hundreds of years. 3. Private Hanoi city sightseeing tour, led by an experienced tour guide. You can see as many things in a half-day tour as full day one. 4. Flexible to choose a morning or afternoon itinerary (If you choose afternoon tour, you cannot go inside Ho Chi Minh mausoleum and just visit its surrounding outside because the mausoleum is open to public in the morning time, closed at 11:45am daily. 5. With your limited time, you can explore most of highlights and hidden things; all hidden corners of beautiful Hanoi. 6. See all aspects of Hanoi (modern and old) and a good chance to taste special noodle soup of the area. 7. Experience a unique "train street' - a new "must-see" place of Hanoi City.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Ho Chi Minh mausoleum opens only in the morning (untill 11:00am) and closed weekly on Monday; Friday. So you will visit outside if you choose tours on Monday, Friday or tours sheduled after 10:00am
- All passengers must dress modestly when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum. Passengers' shoulders must be covered; shorts must be to knee length.
- Customers are advised to contact local tour operator to confirm pickup location before departure
- The Cathedral church, and Hanoi Opera House are closed and only open to public for its ceremony and some special events. The visit to these 2 places is to experience the French style architectures and history information.
- The complimentary meal added free will be a bowl of noodle soup with beef/chicken in a small, authentic, clean restaurant. If you are not interested in the meal, you can skip lunch. It is impossible to ask the guide to change the restaurant or to take you to your favourite one.
- Surcharge: Extra 10 USD per person on Vietnamese Tet Festival (Chinese New year festival: Feb 09,10,11,12 of 2024). The customes will pay cash to the local tour operator tour guide.
- Private transfers during trip
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Vietnamese veg foods available (please inform us in advance)
- Complimentary meal (special noddle soup with beef/chicken)
- Extra sight-seeing places
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability