Half-Day Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria
Hop aboard Salish Sea Eclipse – a high-speed, luxury, custom-built catamaran. This 95 passenger catamaran was engineered and built in Canada with the safety of our beloved marine wildlife and our guests as priority number one. Experience the majesty of the Salish Sea in comfort, as we cut through the Strait of Juan de Fuca’s currents in search of wildlife, and listen to our marine mammal experts bring the animals stories to life! The quintessential whale watching experience for every adventurer.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed with proper documentation and life jacket
- Free photo package of your trip & wildlife, with personal photos of you and your loved ones
- Two washrooms
- Captain and expert crew of 3-4 guides/naturalists
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Downloadable tour guides in: English, Spanish, French, German and Dutch
- 5 per person Salish Sea Conservation Fee (1% For The Planet Initiative) is included in price
- Kids coloring books and educational guides
- Lifetime Whale Sightings Guarantee - new free tour from Vancouver or Victoria until you see whales!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excludes taxes and fees for Lifetime Whale Sighting Guarantee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability