Half-Day Private Food and Wine Walking Tour Oradea Romania
Experience the charm of Oradea, the beautiful Artnouveau Capital City, through an unforgettable food and wine 4 hours walking tour. Indulge in a leisurely stroll through the old downtown, stopping at major historical landmarks like the Moskovits Palace, Moon Church, and Black Hawk Palace. Along the way, we'll make four delicious stops at Rewine Bistro, Astoria Restaurant, Csikisor Oradea Pub, and Piata9 Restaurant, where you'll savor over 15 types of mouth-watering food and more than 12 different drinks. Don't worry about feeling too full as we'll walk at a leisurely pace to make space for more culinary delights. We'll end our tour with a visit to the city citadel, leaving you with unforgettable memories of Oradea's beauty and flavor.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum age that is allowed on alcoholic beverage is 18
- Not recommend for people with allergies to gluten
- Not recommend for vegans or vegetarians
- Over 15 types of food tasting. You will eat a lot of food, so be hungry,!
- 6 different types of wine flights 4 different samples of beers and something extra.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- We provide the wine and beer and tap water. If you like other drinks you can order them separately.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability