Gyeongju Private Tour : Uncover the Eternal Beauty
#Gyeongju served as the capital of the ancient Silla kingdom from 57 BC to 935 AD, during which it controlled the majority of the Korean Peninsula. For nearly a millennium, Silla thrived as a prosperous and powerful country, with Gyeongju serving as its bustling metropolitan center and the fourth largest city in the world. #As a private tour specialist, We've done over 1000 private tours in Gyeongju, Busan and have catered to a diverse group of tourists, ranging from elderly wheelchair users to families with young children and couples. #The itinerary listed below is based on a full-day tour that commences and concludes in Gyeongju. We kindly request your understanding that reservations for half-day tours are only possible when requesting pickup and drop-off within Gyeongju.
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- A professionally qualified tour guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance Fees - Daereungwon(2$)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability