Great Ocean Road and 12 Apostles Day Trip from Melbourne
Travel along the Great Ocean Road on a day trip from Melbourne. This iconic stretch of coastal road is famous for its surf beaches, koalas, rainforest, the Shipwreck Coast and of course the spectacular 12 Apostles. Explore the stunning Loch Ard Gorge and marvel at the views from all the best lookouts within the Port Campbell National Park. Wander through seaside towns such as Apollo Bay as well as have time to explore other beautiful beaches and walks.
- Service animals allowed
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants and children do not travel free, protective seats are available on request at the time of booking
- Not suitabled for wheelchairs, prams or stroller accessible, please do not bring on tour as you will be asked to leave at the hotel.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For this tour we have a translation app that can translate all guide commentary to the languages listed above. The traveler just needs to ask their guide or request this on the date of departure and we can advise them of how to download and listen.
- Live tour commentary spoken in English
- Expert driver guided tour experience
- Air-conditioned coach travel
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Melbourne
- Australian wildlife sightings, in the wild.
- Admission to Great Ocean Road National Park
- All Meals
- Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability