Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving Cruise from Cairns
Experience one of the wonders of the natural world up close and personal on this snorkeling and diving cruise on the Great Barrier Reef. This 35-metre luxury fast superyacht departs Cairns with 5 hours spent exploring 2 spectacular and exclusive outer Great Barrier Reef locations for an adventure-filled day. Visit two different outer reef locations on the Great Barrier Reef for the chance to see tropical marine life. Delicious fresh BBQ lunch, tea, coffee, light snack and glass of wine on the return journey is included. Upgrade to include additional water adventures such as introductory or certified scuba dive or a scenic helicopter flight. Top quality equipment and instruction provided by friendly and professional instructors.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Check-in is from 7.15am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Please make your way to the Down Under Cruise and Dive counter to check-in. Boat departs 8.00am sharp.
- All divers are required to complete a Medical Questionnaire. In a commitment to the safety of our guests, divers over 65 years must have a medical clearance with a physician the confirms they are Fit To Dive. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and ANY prescription medications will require a letter or email from a doctor clearing you to dive. This clearance must state your full name, the doctor's name and practice and the clearance to dive for the specific medications/condition. Please review the operators Medical Questionnaire and Terms & Conditions prior to travel.
- Children aged and under 12 years (introductory) and 10 years (certified divers) are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland Australian Law.
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian.
- For Certified Diving, evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted.
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the weight limit for helicopters is 130kg. Please contact the supplier directly for further information.
- Special dietary requirements must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to travel directly with the tour operator. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options are available.
- If you chose a package with a dive, this includes 1 pre-booked dive only (note: dives are not included with snorkel-only packages). Additional dives can be purchased onboard on the day or direct with the operator prior to travel.
- Free lycra/stinger suit hire
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- 5 hours reef time at 2 spectacular outer reef locations
- 1 pre-booked dive (if dive package is selected. Additional dives can be added once onboard)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- 10-minute Scenic Flight (if selected)
- Glass of wine and a snack on return journey
- BBQ lunch prepared onboard with fresh fish, prawns, steak, salads (Veg, GF, DF & Vegan options)
- Private transportation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability