Granite Falls Zodiac Tour by Vancouver Water Adventures
See Vancouver the way it is best seen – by water – during this 3-hour tour in a Zodiac inflatable boat. Beginning at Granville Island, you'll cross False Creek and follow the coastline through Stanley Park. From your guide, learn about Vancouver's waterfront landmarks like the Burrard Street bridge and the city's most-photographed natural formation: Siwash Rock.Travel through the Vancouver Harbour and on to Deep Cove and Indian Arm, a glacial fjord with a backdrop of steep granite cliffs that can only be seen by boat.
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum height of 4 ft tall
- 48 hour cancellation policy
- Local guide
- Survival suit
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability