Grand Canyon West with Lunch, Hoover Dam Stop & Optional Skywalk
Escape the city and take a day trip from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim! Our professionally trained tour guide will welcome you aboard our clean and comfortable bus to begin the day and head towards our first stop in Boulder City where you will have the option to add a hot breakfast, coffee or juice. Once we arrive at the West Rim, you'll have 4 full hours to visit Guano Point, Eagle Point and the famous Skywalk. The most spectacular views come from the Skywalk. This glass-framed overlook sits 4,000 feet above the Grand Canyon and boasts a 10-foot-wide, horseshoe-shaped glass bridge peering over the the canyon. You will feel like you’re floating on air with this view! We also make it easy for you by providing you with a fresh deli lunch box and bottled waters to keep hydrated. On the way back to Las Vegas, make the most of the Photo Stop at the Hoover Dam and enjoy a quick 30-minute refreshment stop for bathrooms, a refreshing drink and optional hot meal.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do allow for regular sized backpacks that can fit underneath your seats. NO suitcases, or luggage is permitted.
- Only regular-sized foldable strollers are allowed that can fit beneath the seats.
- Bottled water
- Skywalk ticket (if option is selected)
- Fresh Deli Lunch Box
- Breakfast (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A 30-minute Dinner stop at a well-reviewed local restaurant.
- Dinner purchase additional.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability