Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with Champagne Toast
Fly by helicopter to the Grand Canyon, and descend to the canyon floor for Champagne and a light picnic 3,200 feet (975 meters) below the West Rim. Choose an early morning, late morning, afternoon, or sunset flight and enjoy a pilot-narrated aerial tour over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead National Recreational Area, Grapevine Mesa, Joshua Trees, and Grand Wash Cliffs Wilderness on the way to the Grand Canyon. Round-trip hotel transfers with VIP check-in are included. Choose the Vegas Upgrade Option to include luxury hotel transfers and a flight over the Las Vegas Strip upon returning from the Grand Canyon! ** Please note: Effective for travel prior to April 1, 2024, the price displayed does not include a USD30 per person fuel fee. This fee is payable direct to the supplier on the day of your tour **
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip (if Vegas Upgrade Option is selected)
- 45-minute flight each way (if Vegas Upgrade Option is selected)
- 35-minute (approx.) helicopter flight each way
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to select hotels by Shuttle bus, MUST call the local supplier to schedule.
- Champagne and a light picnic
- USD30 per person fuel surcharge (for travel prior to April 1, 2024)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability