Good Morning, Copenhagen: Feel The Danish Hygge & Happiness
If you want to understand Denmark, you need to understand hygge. The concept can be difficult to explain, but is easy to experience on a slow-paced walk with a native — and once you have it in you, you’ll know why Danes are some of the happiest people in the world! Take a peek into Copenhagen’s local life and find your own happy hygge place. - Get a better understanding of Danish culture and why the world-famous Danish concept of hygge is so important in an increasingly fast-paced world - Visit city sites that ooze hygge and find out how you can bring some of that vibe back home with you from your native guide - Learn why some people say Denmark is utopian, and how the local culture contributes to Danes being among the happiest people in the world year after year - Savour Danish treats and visit gems that simply scream hygge!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Please wear suitable footwear for walking, and bring an umbrella or rain jacket in case of rain.
- For your Copenhagen By Mie & Friends tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 10 people.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of six and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of six are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of six.
- Please note, we won't access the inside of any of the buildings located at the following places: The Kings Yellow Houses, Rosenborg Castle, Christiansborg Palace, The Old Stock Exchange and Nikolaj Kunsthal. Instead we will experience all of them from the outside.
- Travelers who show symptoms for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the experience.
- Lots of Danish hygge
- One-on-one recommendations for further exploring the city
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Native English-speaking guide
- Additional food and drinks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability