Golden Bridge-Monkey mountain-Dragon Bridge -Marble Mountain Fullday PrivateTour
TOUR PROGRAM: 7:30A.M:Our Tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, and drive to Ba Na Hills. Then, we take the Cable Car to visit Golden Bridge.You will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands, Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, and make sure you have the best vantage points for taking your shots. Next, You use cable car to go back car and Transfer to have Lunch at local Restarant.Next We go to Giant Lady Buddha Statue, the tallest in Viet Nam. Lady Buddha is located at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula in Da Nang. The statue is situated on the mountains facing the sea.Then, stop at the Dragon Bridge to take the beautiful photos of the whole long steel dragon and enjoy the nice view of Da Nang modern city. Last stop ,Visit Marble Mountains are named after the five elements: Metal, Water, Wood, Fire and Earth. Finish the Tour ,Return to your hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Private car or Minivan with safe Driver
- Entrance Tickets & Elevator Tickets at Marble Mountain
- Ba Na Cable Car Tickets and Entrance Tickets
- Professional English Speaking Tourguide
- Personal Expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability