Giverny Half-Day Trip small group from Paris with Monet’s Gardens & Gravesite
Discover the unparalleled beauty of the home and gardens of Claude Monet where he lived and painted for the last 40 years of his life.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age for all tour participants is 7 years old.
- The paths are gravel and there are steps to climb on this tour. Walkers are not very helpful.
- Not recommended for travelers who have trouble walking on their own.
- A tranquil and calm time during your visit to a busy city!
- Small Group Tour limited to 8 people
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Priority entrance onto the Estate of Claude Monet.
- Expert Guide and Chauffeur
- Tips aka Gratuities for a guided visit well done.
- Food or drinks. Tour ends next to the Champs Elysées and a dozen different great places to eat.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability