Gastown Historic Walking Food Tour
Our Legendary Gastown Food tour brings you lots of yum and fun with our amazing tour guides. Explore Vancouver’s Oldest Neighborhood. Rich in history, high in energy, and home to an impressive culinary scene, foodies unite on the streets of Gastown. Our award-winning Gastown Food tour takes you through the cobbled stone streets of Vancouver’s oldest neighborhood. Enjoy local craft beer, Japanese Karage Chicken, freshly made Sicilian Tortellini with local wine, vegan sweet & chili cauliflower, traditional Canadian poutine, decadent waffles and smooth hot chocolate. On this 3-hour walking food tour, you will be led by one of our talented and amazing storytelling tour guides who will share fascinating and funny little-known stories about Vancouver and its “Wild West” history that dates back 150 years. This is a tour you don’t want to miss! (Note: Food tasting options may vary)
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years. Non alcoholic options available upon request. Our guides reserve the right to ask for 2 pieces of ID
- Special dietary requests can be accommodated with 24 hours advanced notice.
- Children are welcome although note that tour cannot accommodate strollers
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Tour is approx 2:45-3 hours long and covers approx. 5 blocks. 5 of the stops are sit down. Tour is on a schedule, although slower paced as tour guides stop during tour to show interesting points of interest in the neighbourhood.
- Please arrive hungry and dress for the weather. Tour operates rain or shine. Vancouver tends to get a lot of rain October-April so please bring an umbrella or rain jacket and wear comfortable shoes.
- There are 3 stops with stairs and only one has an elevator. If you have restricted mobility issues the tour may not be suitable for you.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fun Storytelling Tour Guide
- 6 Food tasting & 3 alcoholic tastings (non alcoholic options available) Tastings may vary
- Tour guide Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability