Full-Day tour to Saint-Emilion and Medoc, from Bordeaux
Depart from the city center of Bordeaux to discover the most beautiful vineyards of both banks, for a day. To start, you will visit Saint-Emilion with your guide, including a tour of this village classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its historical monuments. You will visit a first Chateau and enjoy a tasting of 3 wines, an opportunity to understand the specificities of the Saint-Emilion appellation. Then, a picnic and a tasting of 3 wines await you in a Chateau in Margaux, on the left bank. On the menu, an artisanal and traditional Bordeaux caterer who offers fresh, local, and tasty products, as well as Basque country charcuterie and cheese! In the afternoon, you will stop by the famous Chateau Margaux, an opportunity to take a photo before heading to your third guided tour and wine tasting in a Chateau classified as a 5th Grand Cru in the 1855 classification. This small group tour in an ideal setting to learn about the art of wine, and to ask your questions to our guide!
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is imperative to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time of your tour, no delay possible, to ensure the comfort of the group and the respect of the schedule.
- Don't forget to take your water bottle to fill it up in the morning, at Olala Bordeaux we are committed to limiting our plastic waste!
- The guide will conduct the tour in English.
- The Chateaux and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the offer will remain the same.
- List of partner Châteaux in Saint emilion : Château Grangey, Château Palais Cardinal, Château Bernateau, Château Taillefer, Château Grand Corbin, Château Cadet Bon, Château Ambe Tour Pourret, Château Balestard la Tonelle…
- List of partner Châteaux in Médoc : Château Siran, Château Dauzac, Château Paveil de Luze, Château Marquis de Terme, Château Paloumey…
- Children under 16 and pets are not allowed for the comfort of the group, so a private tour will be more suitable in your case.
- Wine tastings (8 glasses)
- Guided tour of Saint-Emilion village
- Photo stop at the famous Chateau Margaux
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Picnic in a Chateau (Fresh lunch, as well as Basque country charcuterie and cheese)+ 1 glass of wine
- Transportation & Driver/Tour guide
- Visit at 3 wineries
- Personal expenses
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability