Full Day Tour of the Sights and Tastes of the West Coast
This tour gives you the chance to relax and enjoy the sights and tastes along our route through the Grey and Buller districts, although a moderate fitness is required as you walk around firstly Punakaiki and then up to the seal colony. See the coastal Highway, among the top 10 highways in the world. Discover the delights the West Coast has to offer in scenery and less well known treats such as the Shortjaw brewery (Tuesday to Saturday) or Historic mining areas. Let your driver do all the work while you admire the views, you might l sample the beer and spirits or stop a a small lavender cottage business and learn a bit about the natural environment and local history that makes the West Coast a unique and "must see" part of your visit. Sundays in summer we may stop at the Fox River Market.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Tastings are Strictly for 18 years old and above. Younger teenagers are welcome on the tour but must be supervised by a parent and are not permitted to have ANY alcohol.
- Your choice out of 2 venues for lunch.
- Tastings at Brewery and Distillery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability