Full Day Reef Cruise and 10 Minute Helicopter Scenic Flight
Down Under Cruise and Dive by Evolution, a luxury 35-meter super-yacht. This package includes a full day to the outer Great Barrier Reef at two stunning reef locations, with 5 hours of reef time plus a 10-minute scenic helicopter flight over the reef. Dives are only included in dive package only (not snorkel package). You will experience the reef from above and below!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Check-in is from 7.15am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Please make your way to the Down Under Cruise and Dive counter to check-in. Boat departs at 8.00am sharp.
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the weight limit for helicopters is 130kg. Please contact the supplier directly for further information.
- All divers are required to complete a Medical Questionnaire. In a commitment to the safety of our guests, divers over 65 years must have a medical clearance with a physician the confirms they are Fit To Dive. Please be aware that certain medical conditions (e.g. asthma, heart disease, diabetes) and ANY prescription medications will require a letter or email from a doctor clearing you to dive. This clearance must state your full name, the doctor's name and practice and the clearance to dive for the specific medications/condition. Please review the operators Medical Questionnaire and Terms & Conditions prior to travel.
- Evidence of dive qualification (certification card) is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Children aged and under 12 years (introductory) and 10 years (certified divers) are not permitted to participate in onboard diving activities as per Queensland Australian Law.
- Children under the age of 18 must be in the immediate company of a parent or legal guardian.
- Diving within 24 hours before your flight is not permitted.
- Special dietary requirements must be confirmed at least 24 hours prior to travel directly with the tour operator. Vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and dairy free options are available.
- Lycra/sun suit hire
- 5 hours reef time
- Cruise onboard the fastest, most luxurious catamaran visiting two exclusive outer reef locations
- BBQ lunch prepared onboard with fresh fish, prawns, steak, salads (Veg, GF, DF & Vegan options)
- Glass of wine, cheese and crackers on return journey
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Spectacular 10-minute Reef Scenic Helicopter Flight
- All Fees and Taxes
- ONLY DIVE PACKAGES: 1 x Introductory Dive (beginner) or Certified Dive (requires qualification)
- Private transportation
- Dive not included in snorkel package
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability