Full-Day Phillip Island Tour with Kangaroo, Koala and Penguin Parade
Every night at sunset, the truly incredible spectacle of the Penguin Parade occurs on the beaches of Phillip Island. The local colony of little penguins emerges from the water to make their way to the burrows in the sand dunes - and this tour is your chance to witness this unforgettable phenomenon in real life! We’ll spend the day exploring top attractions including Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park and the Nobbies, before settling in on the sand, ready for the main show at the Penguin Parade. Including all entrance fees, this great value tour is the best way to discover the wild coastal scenery and delightful animals of Phillip Island.
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Unfortunately we cannot take infants under the age of 3 years old
- Entrance to the Moonlit Sanctuary
- General admission to the Penguin Parade
- Wildlife Viewing
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Melbourne CBD Pick up and Drop off
- You can purchase dinner at the town of Cowes
- Please bring you own water bottles, we discourage the use of single use plastic bottles
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability