Full-Day Ninh Binh Highlights Tour from Hanoi
Full day tour from Hanoi with highlight destinations in Ninh Binh. Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries and climb up 500 steps to Lying Dragon mountain to enjoy the breathtaking mountainous view. Enjoy a boat trip on the Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc, through majestic caves. After that, cycle to Bich dong pagoda, spend 20 minutes to discover the ancient Pagoda, was built in 1428. Enjoy the trip with our professional English Speaking tour guide. Have a excellent lunch and small group maximum 8 people on a limousine car. Enjoy fair-well drink before finishing the trip in Tam Coc or Hanoi.
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Two bottles of mininal water
- All entrance and sightseeing fees and tickets
- Use a conical hat, cold waters bottles and cold wet towel in hot weather
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Authentic Set menu lunch at the homestay on the riverside.
- Free a raincoast if it rains.
- English Speaking tour guide
- Use of bicycle
- Good air-conditioned limousine Van, Picking up and dropping off from Hanoi Old Quarter
- Can't cycle, you can use a free Van to join the group.
- Alcohol drink, tips & personal expenses
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Hanoi old quarter
- Others are not mentioned above
- Can't bike, you can pay extra usd 9 to use a motorbike and driver to join the group
- Travel Insurance
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability