Full Day Maldives Adventure
Enjoy a day exploring a small part of the Maldives archipelago. We combine snorkel points with a local island tour, lunch, time relaxing on a sandbank and complete the day with a sunset cruise in search of dolphins. Your tour starts on a beautiful sandbank set in a blue lagoon approximately 45 minutes from the capital. Relax under the shade of a sun umbrella, swim in the warm waters or snorkel the house reef. An ideal location to learn to snorkel with your guide or refresh your skills. Between islands we offer the chance to snorkel, keep your eyes open for sea turtles, reef sharks, and rays the Maldives are home to. Cruising north we visit the island of Huraa offering firsthand information about local island life and time to take lunch. As the sun begins to set we will head to the east of Hulhumale to a channel where there is a high probability of encountering dolphins, there is never a guarentee of sightings but when we are lucky watch them jump and perform!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Tour is not suitable if you are staying on a private island resort.
- Safety has always been important to our business, this is why our guides are Emergency First Responders & Life Guard Certified. We are pleased to offer safe travel and hygiene standards as required by the World Travel & Tourism Council and Maldives Safe Tourism Guidelines.
- Snorkeling Equipment/Buoyancy aid/Fish ID Card
- Professional Secret Paradise Local Guide
- All Local Tax
- Lunch, water and light refreshments
- Personal expenses - snacks, souvenirs
- Pick Up from airport, hotels in Hulhumale, Malé or the cruise jetty at a charge of $25 two pax.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability