Full-Day Jinhae Cherry Blossom festival Private tour
Jinhae Gunhangje Festival is Korea’s biggest spring festival, attracting at least 2 million visitors every year. The festival first began as a memorial service to commemorate the Joseon period’s most noteworthy naval Admiral Yi Sun-sin and has now grown to become a festival enjoyed by everyone. Pack up and get ready to enjoy one of the most spectacular events in Korea surrounded by unbelievably stunning cherry blossoms! - Recommend itinerary - Jangboksan Sculpture Park - Yeojwacheon Stream Cherry Blossom Road- Jinhae NFRDI Environment Eco-Park- Republic of Korea Naval Academy- Jehwangsan Park- Anmin Hill- Gyeonghwa Station
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Minimum 2 people numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Meet up point: Customers are requested on time and location and we will pick- your up in front of the exit gate with your name picker.
- Traveler's with Luggage's at the Airport (PUS) transport possible
- Private transportation
- Free pickup and drop-off
- Guide + driver or driving guide
- Gas + toll + parking fees
- Meals and admission fee pay at the spot
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability