Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart
A perfect mix of Nature and produce. Explore the beaches, national parks, rugged coastline, native wildlife and award winning local produce of Bruny Island on this full-day, guided tour from Hobart. This is active tour but of an easy to moderate level. Explore the island in a way it should be, out in nature. This tour includes transport by an air-conditioned minivan and round-trip ferry transfers.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- We pick up within a 5km radius of the Hobart CBD.
- Pickup starts before tour start time.
- This tour has no set schedule. Every day can be different. There is so much to see and do at Bruny Island that it is impossible to do it all in one day. Our guides will plan the day based on the group and weather conditions to maximise and better the experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup (Hotels within 5kms of Hobart City)
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- National Park fees
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability