Full Day- Essential Seoul City Tour & Gourmet Tour(including Lunch and Dinner)
You can enjoy both city tour and Gourmet Tour. We will visit the most popular tour attractions like Gyeongbokgung palace, Changing ceremony of the Royal Guards, Bukchon Hanok Village, Insadong and etc. You will experience handcraft making, Hanbok wearing and etc.. For tasting of Korean foods, we will visit not a group tourist restaurants but famous quality local restaurants, and taste Jinseng Chicken soup at the popular restaurants for lunch. For vegetarian, there are nice vegetarian restaurant. This restaurant is famous enough to have more than ten minutes of queuing lines always. During the tour, we also enjoy Korean snacks or tea. For dinner, we will taste various kinds of street foods at Kwangjang market. For all above mentioned tour activities and foods are included in our tour and you don't need to reserve separate tickets for city tour and food tour. Through this combined tour with professional licensed English speaking guide, you will feel Korean's life, culture and heritage.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Transportation options are wheelchair accessible
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Private transportation
- During the tour, we will taste traditional Korean snacks or teas.
- We will taste Jinseng Chicken Soup(Michelin Restaurant) for lunch. We will visit not a group tourist restaurants but a popular local restaurants. A nice vegetarian restaurant is also available.
- English speaking guide with official tour guide license
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- We will have a dinner at Gwangjang market with various traditional street foods, and Korean rice wine( makkŏlli) will be served together.
- All Fees and Taxes
- We pick up and drop off at customer's hotel in seoul.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability