Full-Day Chiang Dao Kayaking, Caving, and Jungle Tour from Chiang Mai
Enjoy this kayak tour to explore the Northern Thai jungle and learn more about kayaking with the lessons and coaching from a professional. Undisturbed Jungle only experienced by kayak . Enjoy a hearty lunch and head to Chiang Dao Cave lead by a local guide where you will spend a good 1 hour in the side arms with large rooms. Enter the main well-lit caverns marveling at Buddhist figures and other relics placed into the cave. A scenic drive back to your hotel winds down this perfect day .
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a change of clothes, plus shoes you don't mind getting wet
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements when we sit down for lunch.
- Transportation is provided between the cave and the kayaking put in site, about 15 minutes by Van or Pickup Truck depending on the number of participants
- Local guide
- Kayak lesson
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kayak rental and safety equipment
- Lunch and water
- River fee 100 THB
- Insurance Fee 50 THB,please provide passport number (no need to bring your passport.)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability