From Ma'alaea Harbor, Maui: Molokini Snorkeling Adventure Aboard Calypso
Explore the natural wonders of Molokini Crater, a volcanic islet 3 miles (4.8 km) off the coast of Maui, on this snorkeling tour from Maalaea. Surrounded by clear tropical waters, this extinct cone is home to many species of marine life, such as fish, sea urchins, sharks, manta rays, and coral. Molokini is a marine preserve, meaning nothing can be disturbed, keeping the island and underwater environment pristine. You'll also explore Turtle Town, and admire native birds. Two water slides, a glass bottom viewing room, and a "leap of faith" are also available if you don't want to snorkel or finish early. Breakfast, lunch, snacks, soda, and juice are included.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Mandatory check-in 45 minutes prior to departure.
- PLEASE PRINT OR DOWLOAD YOUR TICKET AFTER CHECKOUT - THE MAJORITY OF YOUR QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED WITH INFORMATION LISTED ON YOUR TCKET
- Snorkel locations are determined daily by our captains based on weather, swell, and many years of experience in Maui waters
- Wildlife sightings, while likely, are not guaranteed
- Alcoholic beverages are available to purchase for $3.00 each. Must be 21+ with a valid photo ID
- With your safety as a top priority alcohol is served once the snorkel portion of the tour is complete
- For vegetarian, gluten-free meals, or any other special dietary need please call at time of booking
- Seating is on first come first serve basis
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Basic swimming ability recommended
- Wetsuits are available to rent for $10.00 each
- Dramamine is available for purchase 2 tablets for $5.00
- T-shirts available for purchase for $20.00
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Underwater photographer onboard can provide custom photo shoots and offers a variety of packages to choose from
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew
- Maui's only triple-decker catamaran with plenty of seating
- "Jump for Joy" jumping platform
- Two slides
- Turkey and ham Hawaiian sweet roll sliders with Mediterranean pasta salad, Vegetarian option Hawaiian sweet roll slider with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, alfalfa sprouts, and avocado mayo
- Use of top-quality snorkel gear and flotation devices
- Hot Coffee, Tea, Ice-cold sodas and Juice
- Professional captain and crew
- Continental Breakfast - Pastries, muffins, and mixed fruit
- Glass-bottom viewing room
- Fuel surcharge
- Veggie platter with homemade ranch dressing, chocolate chip cookies, and triple chocolate brownie bites
- Informative and historical narration
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability