From Hanoi: 2-Day Overnight Sapa Tour by Luxury Van Limousine
- Admire the mountainous landscapes en route to Sapa - Enjoy treks to Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Cai and Ta Van villages - Learn about the cultures of the ethnic minorities living in the Sapa area
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Specialized infant seats are available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Boots, Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some pharmacies in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotels in Old Quarter only
- There are a lot of street vendors who might keep following you to sell stuff in Sapa. Please learn how to refuse them.
- Not recommended for travelers more than 190 centimeters tall.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fee tickets in the tour
- Deluxe room at 3-star or 4-star hotel in Sapa
- Limousine bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel in Old Quarter only
- Personal expense
- Surcharge for national holiday or New Year occassion,...
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
No option matches your preferences.
Try changing the dates and travellers for availability